theburgblog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Car shenanigans

You know what's disturbing? When you're driving along and all of a sudden you are overwhelmed by a horrific, ghastly, sulfurous fart smell. It's like it's caught in the car's ventilation system and circulating through and through and just won't go away, so you say, "Man, who farted?" and then you realize you are by yourself. True story. And I totally didn't fart, which kind of ruins the story but also kind of saves my reputation as a non-farter, which is more important than the story.

In other car riding news, this morning I laughed incredibly hard in belly laughs at a radio dj, which very rarely happens as I usually find radio humor either canned, offensive, or both. This morning this guy was going off on something on one of the R&B stations, and the female dj cut him off and said, "We've got to go," and he hollered, "Girl, I ain't got to go NOWHERE!" It was just SO funny the way it all played out. I think it was a moment you had to "be there" for, but on the off chance that my blog retelling of it can give you one-tenth of the joy the actual moment gave me, you can thank me later for providing that opportunity for you here today. I accept all major credit cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home