theburgblog

Friday, June 09, 2006

Longest week ever

This week has seriously been in a time warp. I feel like I should be at least 32 by now. Is it scientifically possible that one week is actually longer than the next? Don't laugh - such questions must be asked.

Anyhow, in one hour and twenty-eight minutes, I'll be out of the office until next Thursday. That's kind of exciting, except that I don't have much relaxation time planned. Tomorrow I have First Aid training all afternoon, and Sunday I leave for a 4 day conference. I will be United Methodized in Hampton next week. I'm quite looking forward to it. Still lamenting the fact that I don't seem to have any shirts with Presbyterian-y things on them so I could represent. But wouldn't it be weird if I did?

Tonight I have my first softball game in, oh, 6 years. Note that at my last one 6 years ago, I'm pretty sure I cried. This does not bode well! But I'm actually quite excited about playing tonight, especially since the team appears to be made up of saints. They say, "good job!" when I let balls fly by me, just because I dive for them. Aww, Southerners. Anyhow, should be good for a few laughs and a good night's sleep. On the other hand, it's just as likely my next blog may come dictated from a full body cast in a hospital bed. Only long, drawn-out time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home