theburgblog

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lesson #543295

Pull the hell UP! Here's what I can no longer handle: drivers who don't pull up to the cars in front of them at red lights. You see those boxy strips in the pavement - the ones you stop just short of? Those trigger the light. Pull the hell UP!

Sorry. Predictable byproduct of riding 4 hours with my mother this weekend. To all of you who were behind us in the left lane going 35 in a 45 because somewhere in the next 20 miles we were supposed to turn left, I apologize.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

Remember that time I was the only person commenting on your blogs? It just so happens to be right now. It's been 2 days... don't fall back into old habits of NOT POSTING!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Lauren H said...

Yeah well it's a little like talking to a wall when no one comments. But no one comments when my blogs are boring. Vicious cycle, I tell ya!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home