theburgblog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I need BA... Bojangles Anonymous

Since Sunday, which was my first Bojangles dining experience, I have been convinced that they infuse their breakfasts with crack. I surmise this for three reasons:

1) I can't stop thinking about the perfect combination and flavors of their chicken biscuit, Bo'rounds*, and tea - awake or asleep.

2) I have forgiven them for their floating apostrophe that they mysteriously place on top of the "s," as if they can't decide whether it's "Bojangle's" or "Bojangles'"... neither of which, I would argue, is correct.

3) I just drove the long way around my schools - reminder that they are in the worst areas of Richmond - trying to find one due to an unquenchable yearning to see their sign (ok, and eat there).

*4) Addendum... I am apparently using Bojangles lingo and trying to find ways to interject it in everyday conversations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home