It's all gonna be ok, lady.
You know what I don't understand? People who wear long sleeves and long pants when the heat index hovers around 100. I just passed one such lady (standing outside, no less) on my way in to work. At no time of the day or night did the temperature necessitate such ridiculous over-clothing. Even if she had to work some horrible shift starting at 4 a.m., it would have been hot enough when she stepped outside her house to say, "Hmm, I better go back in and put on a t-shirt." WTF? I know some people claim that covering more of your body with light clothing actually makes you cooler, but A) I have yet to be convinced of this and B) this was some type of heavy denim jacket thingy over a shirt. Again... WTF?
All this typing is making me sweat. I must stop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home