The Joys of Sleep... which I am certifiably good at
I have slept off my bad mood and awakened on the other side to a beautiful Friday that is filled with a paycheck, service day at work, post-"Lost" enthusiasm, and two days of no plans stretching ahead of me. Hallelujah!
I forgot to mention to you cyber-friends that I passed my sleep test with almost-flying colors. So I do not have to do any further sleep tests, use a creepy breathing machine, or any such thing. And the little doctor's so cute I just want to pinch his cheeks! Much better than my last doctor, who I wanted to punch in the cheek. Repeatedly.
Finally, to those of you who are "Lost" fans... seriously, what is the complaining about? No I do not want to join your "Lost used to be cool but now it is sucky and I'm whiny because I wasted an hour watching it" Facebook groups. "Lost" last night was awesome and I'm already psyched for next week! You're just in Charlie withdrawal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home