Givin' her the evil eye
I've recently noticed that I glare at my computer frequently. Whenever it pisses me off, I give it this look that is definitely meant for human interaction. I wish it would respond. Since our internet connection at work royally sucks, I do this quite often. Odd. Yet another reason to vote myself off the Big Island soon before I really lose it.
Tonight I'm going to my former work assistant's father's funeral. This is not fun at all; however, Megan and I are determined to make it cheerier by stopping by my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner first to see my non-English speaking waiter of a boyfriend. This guy is seriously cute. Perhaps tonight I will learn his name. Mmm... he makes me hungry. That's "hungry," you dirty-minded reader.
Big Island funerals are sad, of course, but not un-blogworthy. I fully expect to see a trendy hairstyle or fashion alert which I will happily pass on to you tomorrow. Going to dinner in the area doubles my chances of priceless Big Islander interaction. What did you do before you had me to tell you the latest trends coming out of Big Island? I bet you dressed like a total idiot.
Speaking of which, the other day I watched part of an episode of "What Not to Wear" (again, not in control of the remote) and I was horrified by the advice of the experts. The girl they were "helping" was totally cute and dressed appropriately for her job as a Kindergarten teacher. Sure, she had a Mickey Mouse T-shirt in her closet, but is that really enough of a crime to make her go on national tv in a horrifying zig-zag dress with neon blue heels? Poor child. My fashion sense? Follow your own style, even if it's a lack thereof.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home