theburgblog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy weekend, y'all!

I am prepared to have a fabulous, relaxing weekend. I hope you are doing the same. Had some plans to go to the Richmond Braves game tonight, but seeing as how there's a severe thunderstorm watch here until 8 pm, I'm thinking that will not happen. I consumed enough alcohol last weekend to keep me drunk for the next 3 months, so I'm good on that front. I'll probably do some nesting... get pictures on the walls and that kind of jazz. Last night I went down to my brother's bar for dinner and drinks. It was all fun and games until we saw one of my brother's oldest friends (by that I mean he's been on all our family vacations, not that he is a lot older than Blake) and my friends (yes, I have 2) asked if I maybe wanted to date him. I threw up in my mouth a little.

On the job front, I got offered a job today! - in Durham. D'oh! Glad to know God is listening to my prayers, but unfortunate that I apparently petitioned Him on that one in my still-broken Spanish, resulting in a bit of a miscommunication. Still working on finding one here in the R-I-C.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think it might have been a sign from God that you're supposed to move to Durham and hang out with me :)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home