theburgblog

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Bzzzt

I have nothing to blog about, I just feel bad that I haven't blogged in two weeks.

Mind you, I SHOULD have something to blog about, as I had a wonderful Blankenship weekend this weekend. It was complete with meeting baby Ashleigh, befriending little Julie (who calls me "Laurnen" and I'm pretty excited to be nickname-worthy), and teaching Erin and Jon how to play Quiddler (Ryann, they are now also addicted). I seriously wish I had a million dollars so I could order a set for everyone I know and have it shipped to their homes as a surprise. But I digress... back to the weekend, I also got to "get my wiggles out" (as one of my Kindergarteners says) with Miss Katie in honor of her birthday and pick up a new stalker on the way. Since my return from Northern Virginia, I have been snowed in for 2 days.

I think my blog-block is coming from a tense situation at work, which has really been weighing on me lately. Definitely not going to blog about the details, just keep me/work in your prayers if you are a praying person! I'll try not to use up all my funny ecto-blog again and get back into the groove. On a side note, one of my own jokes made me cry laughing on Sunday morning. I totally don't remember saying it (see above: birthday celebration) and I literally had tears rolling down my cheeks when Jon gave me and Erin the post-outing recap. Ahh, nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home