What will fuel this poor lady's soul now?
I don't know how far across Central Virginia this car commercial is shown, so forgive me if you don't know what I'm talking about. Basically, this car commercial is shown like 8 times in the middle of every TV show. In it, a lady says that she always goes to this particular dealer because he sells Pontiacs, which are - and I quote - "fuel for her soul." Gag me! So I'm taking up a collection to get her a new hobby / soul fuel now that Pontiacs are about to come off the line.
Ok I'm not really taking up a collection for her. But if you've already put a check in the mail, mind if I cash it? End of the month and all that...

1 Comments:
No collection needed, I'm pretty sure Pontiac got the axe this week. Your prayers are answered. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home