theburgblog

Monday, April 13, 2009

And... now I need a cold shower.

I swear this couple on Dancing With the Stars just had an on-camera "O" moment. Isn't this show supposed to be about dancing, not sex? I mean, I really feel the need for a cold shower, not to calm down some kind of great, positive sexual mood that they gave me, but to wash off the heeby jeebies caused by unnecessary sex on prime time. Ew.

And yes I could have changed the channel. Just be quiet.

And yes I know this blog isn't great, but after reading Katie's pitiful facebook update on the sad state of her foot and life, I had to throw her a bone. That's "bone," Katie - no "r." Get your mind out of the rhumba.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

Aww...no boner?? Just kidding. Thanks for the update!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home