R.e.l.a.x.a.t.i.o.n. t.o. t.h.e. m.a.x.
I'm at Hilton Head with my family. It's great! Except for right now when I've had one too many and am convinced that A) going to bed makes me a wimp and B) they are talking about me on the porch and C) drunk texting is a superb idea. But other than that... haha.
Really, the full house has not been nearly as unbearable as predicted. We have 12 people in one house: Mom, Big Chuck (stepdad), Amy (stepsister), Little Chuck (stepbrother), Molly (Chuck's fiancee), Bobby (stepbrother), Meredith (sister), Gregg (brother-in-law), Libby (niece), Emily (niece), Blake (brother), and me. No real drama so far, although of course Big Chuck pulled a couple asshole moves in our game tonight. In general, we've all been beaching it and pooling it during the day, and then at night we all drink and play games. Good times.
I don't really have any funny stories, I'm just checking in to reassure you that, somewhere, I am existing and drinking my fair share of the world's alcohol. Peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home