The Right Stuff
I have finally recovered from getting that friend request from my Grandpa, so now I can blog again. Just kidding... I don't really know why I haven't been blogging, but [I'll make a valiant effort to make it true that...] I'm back.
My reappearance is due to the fact (because it IS a fact) that nobody likes hearing about other people's dreams unless they are in them. Isn't that true? I used to just think it was me not liking to hear about my mom's dreams, because it seems like she has a dream story to tell every freaking day. However, in more recent years, I have begun to suspect that, in fact, no one's dreams (including my own) are interesting to others unless A) they can be summarized in 30 seconds or less or B) I make a cameo in them. Thus, my only dream audience is YOU.
Last night, I dreamed (okay, is "dreamed" a word as well as "dreamt," or is only one a word? And if both are words, what is the difference?!) about Jordan Knight from NKOTB. It was so cool. I mean that in the giddiest, hottest slap-bracelet ever, side-ponytail-est sporting way ever! I was sleeping on the school cafeteria floor with the rest of my class (why??), wondering if my miniskirt was revealing too much in my horizontal position (again, why??), when Jordan Knight appeared outside the window. He wanted to know what time it was. I told him. It was great. The end.
Now you're not so sure you've missed this, huh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home