Virginia is for....... fah-reaks!
So I went to the State Fair this weekend. I was volunteering for an agency there, so I didn't have to pay for this people-watching adventure. I had heard mixed reviews of the State Fair, so I went in with eyes wide open. I'd say "mind" wide open, but let's not kid ourselves - we all know this post is not going to be nice about my fellow Virginians. I mean, that wouldn't be funny. At all.
Well, when I pulled up, I parked behind a car with a bumper sticker that said, "If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair." That kind of set the tone for the afternoon. My other favorite was the white-haired grandfather pushing a stroller. He stopped at our booth for a while, giving me ample time to enjoy his tattoo of a bikini-clad lady that took up his entire forearm. What a sweet, perverted grandpa.
All in all, it was worth the drive just for the fresh kettle korn. However, I did not meet my future husband.

1 Comments:
In reference to the bumper sticker – “there are no words.”
Post a Comment
<< Home