theburgblog

Thursday, December 09, 2010

It's no secret...

... that the best time to catch up on blogging is when you have an actual paper to write. It's just plain true. You're all set to write write write, but then you think, "Oh wow I'd rather write a blog than an educational paper on the benefits of volunteering through school." So, thank my professors for their many assignments, almost all of which coincide with a blog post.

So, who's ready for Christmas? I will not include other religions here since I'm pretty sure I only have 3 readers and you all celebrate Christmas. If I'm wrong, then "happy holidays." I myself have only bought two Christmas presents for my big-ass family so far. However, I found out this week that I have off allllll of Christmas break that the students have off, which is great for a procrastinator like me! Have I mentioned I love my job? Right when I finished freaking out about that awesome surprise, I got an email saying that our staff meeting tomorrow is actually a bowling party. I think Santa finally got around to checking my list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home