theburgblog

Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year's Eve: It was all fun and games until...

... someone told me I reminded him of Tweety Bird. Never heard that one before and not a big fan of the comparison. He insisted it was a compliment because Tweety Bird is always smiling (I'm not sure that is even true).

I went all classy this year since I'm 30 and whatever. Went to a nicer bar than usual, wore a dress and heels, and started off with wine instead of jello shots. I told Alison I was leaving the drama at home. Unfortunately, it must have hitchhiked, because it showed up when the guy I was dancing with decided to dance with someone else later. Ah, me and my irrational jealousy. Other than that - and the fact that I couldn't figure out how to call a cab (which was not necessary anyway since we were a whopping four blocks from our destination) - it was a really fun time!

But I did wake up in a Snuggie with two cats on me and had a frightening vision of my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home