Monday, go away!!
This has been SUCH a Monday!
- Left my wallet at home when I left for work this morning. Realized this a few minutes into my drive - good thing since my gas light was on and I had no money to purchase gas. Turned around, got my wallet at home, and filled up - just arrived later to work than I had planned.
- Left my phone plugged in at work, which I realized in the parking lot when about to leave. Went back in to get it on the off chance that I receive an exciting phone call tonight instead of a prank call.*
- Almost put mustard on my popcorn instead of spray butter.
- Just realized I have been "charging" my hairdryer instead of my electric toothbrush.
*I was prank called yesterday for the first time in probably a decade - I mean, who does that anymore? - and I'm afraid it might correlate with me giving my number to a 22 year old this weekend. Yes, 22. TWENTY-TWO. I really should not be allowed to go to Bandito's.

1 Comments:
I love you Lauren.
Post a Comment
<< Home