Fabuloso!
I am daunted by the task given to me to post a great blog about this weekend, so I have been avoiding blogging at all. Obviously, this will not do. This assignment came from - you guessed it - my readership of 1, Katie Lucas. I am contemplating renaming my blog "Dear Katie." However, you should know that people do in fact read my blog, they just don't post comments on it. How do I know this? People email me comments on my blog to my gmail. Sigh. Some people are such fraidy-cats. Unless you're running for President when you hit 35 (which, for many of us, is all too soon), no one cares what you comment on a blog. No one, that is, except your mom.
Instead of recapping the weekend for you unfortunate souls who were not there to witness the shenanigans first hand, I will list a few pertinent phrases and leave the rest up to your imaginations: wooden elephant, happy birday, baby gates, tupac shirt, tattoo rum, magic stick, the name norman, lamberghini pictures, ghetto related cd, and our future long and foster home. I'm pretty sure that sums it up. In case you haven't guessed yet, I did not end up staying in the Burg this weekend. (Do I ever?)

1 Comments:
Yay! I have been waiting all day for this... and I'm not even kidding. Once I get the pics from Anna and Ray I'll upload them in an album I'm thinking of titling "...and then there was Norman". Thoughts? :) Thanks again for coming up to celebrate!
Post a Comment
<< Home