theburgblog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Por favor! (and by that I mean "Thank you")

Dear people of Big Island,
Thank you for not letting the burgblog readership down last night.
-theburgblogger

True to form, we spotted not just a mullet at the funeral home, but a mullet-mohawk combo... and on a 65 year old, no less. I was going to add a graphic to this blog to illustrate the supreme coolness of this style, but it's taking too long.* I will tackle that one another time. Anyhow, I'm sure your imaginations can take you where this hairstyle goes... or perhaps you've had the good fortune of seeing a mullhawk yourself.

As for the subject line, I was trying to impress our Mexican waiter last night and kept messing up the few Spanish phrases I know. Finally I said very smugly as we walked out the door, "Por favor! I know that one" and he looked all confused and said, "That means please." Yeah definitely meant to say "Gracias." As David Archuleta would say, "Dangit!"

*To clarify, I did not take a picture at the visitation. Who do you people think I am? I just googled for a good picture of the aforementioned hair "style."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home