theburgblog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Girl, I want to make you sweat (a la la la la long...)

Remember that horrible song, circa 8th grade? In fact, I know it was 8th grade, because we did a class project for which my group invented a radio remote control for the back seat of cars, and that was the song we kept changing it to against our parents' wishes. Who would have ever thought of such a device? Oh wait, every car manufacturer on the planet. The real question is, who would want to listen to that song?

I digress. This blog is actually not about the retardedness of that song but about my desire to sweat. You know I hate sweating, so this is probably a surprise. In the last 24 hours, I decided I want to take a fun trip... something involving sun, sand, and bars within walking distance to sleeping places. My roommate suggested a cruise, but I am open to many options. I want to go in June, since I might not have a job by then, and I can go anytime except June 19-22. Any length of time from 3-7 nights depending on who is going. Anyone else up for it? I'm thinking anywhere from plain old Myrtle Beach to exotic Cozumel, as long as it is somewhat low-cost and full of pina coladas, dancing, and water (submerging in it, not drinking it). Maybe a girls' trip? I am SO ready for this... it's been too long! Also looking for suggestions of places/cruise lines/resorts/etc. Email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home