In memory of Hunter Ozmer...
... one of my favorite little angels ever to grace this earth... I would like to say that, now that she is out of the #1 spot in the running for this position, I'm applying to be Mrs. Justin Timberlake.
Chrissy was obsessed with him 2nd year and we all teased her about it (complete with buying her an N'Sync poster of him for our room). But now, 98% of female Americans fantasize about him and are not afraid to admit it. I made that percentage up. I'm not one to have celebrity crushes... unless VGs count (haha). But JT is out of CONTROL! Last night on SNL, Usher was the musical guest, and when he started dancing, I just kept thinking, "He's almost as good as Justin Timberlake." Didn't it used to be the other way around? Since when do white guys dance better than Usher? Justin rocks my world. And, yes, I just realized that my last two entries have been about boy bands. D'oh!
songinmyhead: "typical situation," dave matthews band

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home