S-s-s-stuttering
I'm ready to admit to you that, once again, my unfailingly horrible taste in music has taken over my otherwise ordinary social life. I can't stop singing that Miley Cyrus song "I've Got My Sights Set On You." (On a side note, did you know her real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus? Unfortunate.) I even like the part when she says, "My best friend Leslie says, 'she's just being Miley'" - an ingratiatingly inane and self-centered lyric that will date the song and cause its imminent death before it has any chance of hitting any charts in '09 or thereafter.
What am I going to do about this? Don't let me buy a ticket to her concert, please. Unless she's touring with NKOTB, which is one rumor I heard... and if that's the case, I'm going for front row and it's very much allowed.
S-s-s-stuttering, ask me what I'm thinkin 'bout...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home