Is this really happening?
You know how some mornings you are a little discombobulated? How around 11:00 you're like, "Wait a minute, I recall absolutely nothing about my drive in to work today, which is scary?" and old coworkers annoy the shit out of you by being perky before you've had your coffee?
There is a man in the office next to me using a dentist drill right now. I kid you not. It is 10:30 on a Monday morning (read: an unacceptable time for loud noises), and he is giving one of the copy machines or whatever the hell is in there some kind of dental cleaning. I thought I was making it up, but upon completion of my cup of coffee, the noise has continued, verifying that this is not a delusion. If I wanted to hear dentist drills, I would have become a dentist, and I would get paid a lot more. Very uncool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home