theburgblog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Roanoke Triangle

Not unlike the Bermuda Triangle, Roanoke has got me turned around, mixed up, and stuck in bizarro-world (as Megan would call it). Last night, I voluntarily - and soberly - played a game with my mom and stepdad instead of going out dancing. This afternoon, I tried to shave my legs with air freshener. That was not only not fun, but could have maimed me for life, as my eyes were extremely close to my legs (and, thus, the spray) when I tried to apply the "shaving gel." I don't usually do things like that before noon. Hell, I don't even usually shave. Last but not least, I am choosing to go outside not submerged in water (again, voluntarily AND soberly), an absurd practice mid-July for your favorite sweater, yours truly.

And it's only Saturday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home