theburgblog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've got to stop thinking I'm "21 + 6"

I'd like to thank you all for your concern that I was locked up after going to Ned Devine's last Saturday... and by "thank you all," I mean "make you all feel guilty for not missing my web presence or being concerned that, as forewarned, I might be locked up in a cell with a future client."

It's true: I survived ND's with no jail time involved, but pretty much only due to Angela An becoming my security guard. I definitely need to tone it down for the next few weekends. Somehow for the last 3 months I have reverted to my 21-year-old self. I think it might be because that's when I used to get the most action. What? Is that inappropriate blog fodder? You love it.

I had a great time with my NoVA girls, though, despite Drunken Saturday Incidents. Even making a cornhusk doll in 300 degree heat wasn't that bad. And, just to have it in writing, I beat Maureen Lucas at water basketball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home