Sorry!
I am starting to suck at blogging. ("Starting to?" you say with a sneer. You know what? Screw you. You're the one who bookmarked me!)
Paranoia aside... I want to reassure you that you are not missing anything. My life is just boring right now. :) Don't get me wrong; I'm loving the relaxation... it's just not blog-worthy. It would go like this if I blogged daily this week:
- I woke up in time for the 9:00 hour of Golden Girls!
- I bathed today!
- I went to Target! (Yes, this is a daily occurrence.)
- My niece spit up on me! (See above.)
See? Not that exciting. But grand... oh so grand.
On a side note, am I the only one who likes that new Pussycat Dolls song? I mean I am really into it. My horrible music taste is all over this blog like nobody's business. But I can't get this out of my head - "Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it!" So flippin true!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home