theburgblog

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Voyage a la plage

... or something like that. Yes, I'm taking advantage of my bumminess to A) make up the word "bumminess" and B) go to the beach. BeachES, actually... heading to Virginia Beach, then Nags Head, and then the Eastern Shore. Going to celebrate Lindsey's turning really old (actually, just catching up to the rest of us) in style. Then for some reason I signed myself up as a volunteer leader for this weekend's Harvest of Hope. D'oh! It should be fun, though. Just flippin' hot.

Last night's dinner soiree was quite entrancing, if I do say so myself. This was probably helped by the fact that I did none of the actual cooking, just the salad-making. Or perhaps it was the wine that sent it over the line to the A+ range. Whatever it was, it was superb and oh-so-classy crowded around our little kitchen table in patio chairs to consume... wait for it... spaghetti!

Happy weekend again, y'all. Oh wait... happy mid-work week. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home