Another game for you!
Since the last one stumped all of you that I talked to, here's another "which of these did NOT happen today?" quiz (and, yes, again it is only one, believe it or not):
- I met two of my kiddies for the year (and they are fah-reaking adorable).
- I got lost in the ghetto of Richmond.
- I was forced to play a drum in front of people I just met. Note that I do not know how to play drums.
- I wore a white shirt through drinking coffee, two bouts of painting, three meals, and niece-holding without getting anything on it. (This will be more amazing to those of you who have lived with me in the past.)
- I saw a mouse in my office.
As an addendum, I will now go back and post the answer to the last one, if I can find that post.
As a second addendum, An I still can't see how to do an RSS feed on here. Get your think tank working on THAT shit.

3 Comments:
Some of these are doubtful and I'm looking for the trick like last time. I think you can probably play the drums like a Rasta and I am having a very difficult time believing you kept a shirt clean through all of that but I'm going with you didn't see a mouse in your office.
Go to Dashboard, click settings, click the tab for site feed and change it to full or short. Voila- An knows all- now give me a bodos bagel for my trouble. :-)
We have a winner! No mouse spotted, although there was mouse poop. So far so good since then, though... their "treatment day" must have worked.
Can you believe I kept my shirt clean?? Five days last week, too. I have started keeping a second shirt in the car.
Post a Comment
<< Home