Got Support?
People just never cease to amaze me. You know those large advertising magnets people put on the sides of their car when they're out on business? Don't make fun of them; I have one now for when I go to the hood. Well, I haven't actually used it yet... so if you were thinking of making fun of them, do it now to my face so I can never use it in the future and thus avoid your sneers all around.
Ok, back to my point... Today I saw a big man driving a big pickup truck (F-250 or something of the sort), and a 2-foot magnetic sign was plastered on the back of it. What did it advertise? Bras. Over 500 sizes, to be exact (which, frankly, I find a little impossible to believe). The poor guy! I am wondering if his wife was just P.O.'ed at him and put it on the back without him knowing.
p.s. Yes I said "P.O.'ed." GOI.
p.p.s. I made up "GOI" but it means Get Over It so just do it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home