theburgblog

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

No L?

My Jeopardy obsession has now expanded to the 7-7:30 hour, meaning I started making sure I caught the end of Wheel of Fortune, eventually tried to catch half of it, and am now sitting on my couch ready for Mr. Sajak promptly at 7.

One of tonight's contestants is named Noelle. This is a horrible name for a Wheel of Fortune contestant. Every time Pat says, "Noelle?" I think he is telling them there is "no L" in the puzzle, and I get confused.

Ooooh 3 minutes til Jeopardy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan fell in love with the blonde history teacher on Jeopardy last night. She did kick ass! Oh yeah, fyi, I am over Ryan and have now moved on to obsessing about someone else... his roommate!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure wish I could delete one of those... stupid slow internet making me click twice cause nothing was happening!!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great! Now there is only one comment when only moments ago there were 2... making the now 2nd one completely pointless. However, the best part is I can picture you getting excited that you have 3 comments on this blog when really 2/3 of them are me having a conversation with myself!!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home