Just call me "Four Eyes"
I'm officially a glasses-wearer now. I went to the eye doctor a couple weeks ago. I hadn't been since I lived in Boston (so, 2005). When I told him I only wear glasses to drive and I don't even HAVE to do that, he laughed in my face. Literally. He then told me, "The only reason you're not bumping into your furniture is because you've memorized where it is" (at which point I thought about telling him that, alas, I do actually bump into my furniture, but I just didn't want to give him the pleasure). So I sucked it up and went to order glasses, and today is my first full day of wearing them. I have gotten no comments on them yet, as I have only seen 2 people all day. They have a little bling on the sides, which I'm not a fan of... but Chrissy says it's not too bad, and frankly I like them anyway. Plus, I can see!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home