theburgblog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

CAFFEINE!

Bear with me, as this post has no point. I am just hyped up on caffeine and stress and impending decisions, and these factors combined with my current boredom at work equals drumming thrumming drumming fingers. I figured, why not at least tease you, even if it ends up being a waste of 30 seconds of your life to skim this?

Things in my life that are completely up in the air right now:

- My condo closing. It's supposed to happen at 4:00 today, but as it is 3:43 and The People are still working on stuff, I'm assuming it is postponed. Hopefully it will not be cancelled altogether, because that would lead me to...
- My housing situation for the next 3 days being totally up in the air. Even if I do successfully close today or tomorrow, I can't figure out how to move most efficiently. My only definite moving volunteer now has broken fingers on both hands.
- My job. My position is as stable as it can get right now despite the ever-present fact that it is grant-based; however, which schools I'm going to be in STARTING IN A WEEK is a toss-up and is apparently remaining that way for another 4-6 weeks. Interesting, right?
- My love life. {Insert twilight zone music here, with a brief interlude of "Promiscuous Girl" by Nelly Furtado}
- My bank account. See entire section above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home