theburgblog

Monday, September 07, 2009

Plusses and minuses... and you know I don't like math

I just realized that I haven't blogged since I've been a homeowner! Totally unacceptable. I don't have internet at my house yet, though. I'm going to go without until A) Comcast comes up with a better bundle deal or B) I start twitching. It's a little test for myself to make sure I'm not addicted. However, as this also includes me not having cable yet, a third deal-breaker (C) may be when my new neighbors come knocking on my door offering to chip in for me to get cable so they can stop hear "Thank You For Being A Friend" playing on the Golden Girls dvds that are currently on constant play for background noise.

Note: I do not know how to spell the plural of "plus." I looked it up and it said "pluses" and "plusses" are both acceptable, but I don't really believe that. Furthermore, I find this bloggable to alert all of you Catch Phrase fans to the fact that last night I got "caddy" spelled wrong (with an "ie" instead of a "y"). It seriously threw me off.

Anyhow, homeowning is going well. I love my place and love having visitors, so come see it soon! I will make you ramen noodles. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home