Elevator Muzak
As Sophia would say, Picture this: Richmond, 2009. I step on an elevator to find that it's already holding an unknown woman and an unknown man, apparently also strangers to each other. The lady is talking about how the elevator is really slow. I assume she's talking to the man, since he's like, "Umm hmm." And then she says, "I don't even feel like I should be on this thing," to which he replies, "Oh ok, yeah," a little awkwardly. Then she turns her head, and she is totally on a hands-free phone. She asks whoever's on the other end what time they're going to meet up later. The guy turns bright red. I thought I was going to die laughing at him, but I couldn't because he was cute and I didn't want to ruin the moment I met my future husband.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home