theburgblog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Come here often?

Once again, my blog comes to you courtesy of Starbucks - both literally, through their wi-fi, and as my muse. WTF is with the people of the world??

A) There is currently a lady talking to herself at the table next to me. I know she is talking to herself, as there is no one else in this room.

B) A few minutes ago, a child's head popped up next to me and he said, "Boo!"

C) This family came in and proceeded to go totally wild while the mom yelled, "What the hell is going on?!" to the kids. At one point, she told one of the kids to put his clothes back on or he would go to jail. I didn't turn around.

D) Last but not least, there is possibly the geekiest high school couple ever about to go at it across the room. It's always the quiet ones, I tell ya. They started playing that game where you put your hands on the other person's hands and then flip them really fast to try to slap them, and I swear at least one of them had an o-experience from this minimal contact. A minute ago they stood up to see who was tallest and I'm pretty sure the winner was the guy's boner.

p.s. D is kinda making me jealous, and I'm very disturbed by this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

thank you for posting. i miss your hilariousness!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home