theburgblog

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm trying, I really am!

I am unfocusable, unconcentratable, and totally restless... so much so that I just made up 2 out of those 3 adjectives and do not even care that I am putting them out there on the www (as I like to call it). I'm sorry! I cannot sleep this week, either. What is UP? I just can't stop thinking... mostly about good things, though, which is nice. :)

I hope those of you who celebrate Easter had a great one. Mine was nice and peaceful. I came to Roanoke Saturday afternoon and am actually still here, since I didn't have to work today and my sister and niece are in town. It's been nice visiting with family, even though my bro couldn't come down. Of course there are always "my family is crazy" stories, but again I just can't focus enough to tell a good tale right now. Heehee.

I'll reconvene the blogging attempt sometime soon..................... maybe even later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home