theburgblog

Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm typing so vastly!

What? That makes no sense, right? Neither does this: "Reunions weekend is vastly approaching!" Seriously, UVa? Obviously there are no English majors on the Reunions committee - and perhaps no English speakers.

But now that the topic is brought up... who's going to Reunions in June, and who's going to Foxfield next month? I haven't decided on either but am leaning towards Foxfield if I do only one. More booze, less money, more my style. But really - let me know because I tend to flake out if there are no actual plans. You have my permission to opt for email instead of comments on this one without me calling you lame to your face. :)

Have a super weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

I think I'm going to go to Foxfield. You should be there. The atmosphere would vastly improve with your presence. :)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to reunions. I will keep you posted.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home