My own 'weekend update'
I'm pretty much out of fresh blog ideas today (arguably a condition I've been in all week). This evidence supports Erin and Katie's theory that going to Northern VA fuels my brain, so I better plan another trip soon!
Last night started the weekend off with a... fizzle. We enjoyed some beers on the deck at Neighbors, and I also discovered a delightful concoction called a bikinitini. You know we enjoy our friends' company when D'Lynn and I opt to go out with them instead of watching "Grey's Anatomy" AND "Lost" (gasp)! Tonight we're heading out on the dance floor (that's right, the singular dance floor in the Burg). Hopefully it will result in some good blog fodder, but it will be nothing compared to Ned D's!
The weekend will culminate in a trip to Richmond Sunday for the birth of my sister's baby, which will be Monday at the latest due to modern medical technology. Woohoo! I cannot WAIT to be an aunt again!
There's my diary. Sorry I had nothing better to blog about. As Megan just said, "I can't believe you have no good stories today. We're at work in our pajamas." But, alas, none of the related stories we've heard today (mostly involving the term "tighty whities") are pleasant enough to re-tell. [Shudder.] Peace out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home