theburgblog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

One more day til the weekend!

I've schtarted taking down my schtuff at the office. Although 5 days left to work is not many, for some reason this week seems incredibly loooooooong. So, today I decided I'm ready to extract my belongings from this workplace. Gone are the bragging aunt pictures from the bulletin board, the personal notes and cards, and the framed Roanoke photos courtesy of our good friend Dragon. I'm even taking home my plants today! It is time for this office to be Sarah-ized. Too bad I don't have a new office to move these things to...

In other mundane and opposite-of-earth-shattering news, the weather is great, and I'm psyched about having a long weekend. I'm heading to Richmond to spend time with the fam and meet a friend I've never met (long story that does NOT involve 6th grade penpals, band camp, facebook stalking, or anything of the sort). Should be fun! I am very excited to see my favorite 7-pound person again and her older, not too much bigger, sister. Memorial Day plans are undecided... may involve Festival in the Park and my Mom's pool if I feel like driving to Roanoke Sunday night, or may involve some brew imbibement in the 'Burg. All I know is I'm sleeping, reading, and drinking this weekend away ~ schcrew the job search!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home