theburgblog

Monday, June 02, 2008

Before I lived in Falwell-land, I was well behaved

Well, not really. But I would never have considered doing certain things that have, most recently, started sounding like a great idea. I'm not sure what to say about this weekend besides that it kicked ass. Perhaps I will just answer a few unresolved questions.

1) Yes, my pants are now dry and all articles of clothing/accessories have been located.
2) No, the police did not arrive, despite the beeping alarm that did not respond to the only code I know, a dumpster house code for apartments in a different complex (for some reason, I really thought this code would work).
3) No, I do not yet have my wallet back or my camera (do not expect any of the pictures taken to become publicly displayed). However, the return is hopefully in process.
4) No, I don't regret that Saturday night phone call; and, yes, I will accept your hero nominations, ladies.

I apologize to those of you who have no idea what this blog means - not just because you are missing a Monday morning blog fix, but because you missed a couple classic nights of Lynchburg partying. Sign yourself up to come visit with me!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lauren, there just simply are no words. I can now say without a doubt that YOU KNOW HOW TO PARTY! Love ya!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lauren, there just simply are no words. I can now say without a doubt that YOU KNOW HOW TO PARTY! Love ya!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know why there are two comments ...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Lauren H said...

there are two comments because my mom does everything twice as well.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do it right because we do it twice!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home