Mmmm... smog!
Unexpectedly, I am loving my morning commute. Granted, it has only been four days, and on none of them have I been running late to the point where I get stressed out that I might be late to work. But it's just super fun!
Keep in mind that pretty much the only things that could slow me down on my last two years of commuting were cows and tractors. Prior to that, in Boston, I walked or rode the bus to work. So I haven't driven to work on an interstate in about... forever.
What is not fun about this? Oh right, gas prices, unexpected traffic jams, and morning radio (I mean really, can't they just play music?). But isn't it fun to be in the rush of people all heading to "do their thing" for the day? It's so... grown-up. Then I park in my big old parking garage, where I know the names of the attendants already and they are my new best friends (sorry Chrissy, but you've been out of town for too long). What do you think? Can't you feel the looooooove tonight?
Or maybe I need to get out more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home