There hasn't been a Hoover in the White House since...
... I can't remember the end of that Golden Girls joke. Sorry.
Went to visit some of my kids at camp yesterday. I think my favorite part was during their music lesson, when one kid busted out singing "freecreditreport.com" and dancing around. It wasn't quite fitting with the other God songs, but he was quite joyful, which I'm sure God enjoyed.
The excitement of today has been me disassembling my vacuum cleaner after having a blind man "take a look at it" to see if it is fixable. He kept saying things like that: "Let me see"... "Let's just have a look"... "I don't see the problem." Um, you're blind. He was sweet as can be, though, and the next time I have a vacuum problem and live within a mile of his store, I will be returning for his excellent customer service. Of course, that is not highly likely, as I was unable to fix it myself and decided to just buy a new one instead of paying to have the old one fixed; so if that one breaks down while I still live in this house, I will probably give up vacuuming forever.
Tomorrow there is a 1 in 1,000 chance that I will meet Elliott Yamin at none other than my sister's house. Should this happen, I will blog. How 'bout THEM odds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home