Hot diggitty Dell!
It has happened: I hit a wall of insanity last night that made me hit "confirm order" on my Best Buy cart, filled with a beautiful new laptop and an Office package.
In case you didn't know, I have had the same computer since day one of college - which I daresay is longer than I have known most of you, dear readers. My wonderful dinosaur has a 6GB hard drive. It has no burners of any type, not that it could support a substantial music/picture/movie library of any sort. Recently, it's been getting a little... hmm... "tired."
I'm not dissing it... the thing is obviously awesome to have lasted me so long. To think of the multitude of life events it's gone through with me - the English papers, the IM conversations, the job searches, pretty much the advent of my serious internet usage since 1999 was kind of the start of all that for most of us - it makes it kind of sad to retire this little dudette!
Still, I'm excited for my bright, shiny, new laptop. Who knows, maybe it will last me another 10 years!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home