These are a few of my favorite things
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. No, wait... fast forward to today.
My favorite things:
- Discovering that Healthy Choice's new non-frozen meals are fantastic (at least the Sweet & Sour Chicken).
- Getting hugs from my girls from summer who came back to school today.
- Learning that, "Miss Lauren, I celebrate you" means that my coworker wants me to get the h* out of our office while he puts somebody in his/her place.
My least favorite thing:
- A mouse just ran 2 feet away from me along the wall. I screamed. For the past 15 minutes, I've been talking to myself and tapping my feet to try to get it to stay in hiding until I can brutally murder it with a painful trap. Ugh... I HATE mice! Maybe I should start singing Julie Andrews; that should keep it away.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home