Stati
(Stati is my preferred word for plural Facebook statuses.)
I have discovered that I now often think in Stati. As in, when something humorous occurs in my life, I automatically translate it into Facebook speak. For example, the other day a 2 year old I was babysitting took a drink of water and then grinned at me after spitting it out all over my arm for no apparent reason. I process the information as "Got spit on by random kid today. Must get real job."
However, I do not want to be a constant FB post-er, just because we all know people who we barely know but are our FB friends who post unnecessary comments like "Yes, finally pooped!" ... otherwise known as TMI.
But you, my blogees, perhaps enjoy the frequency of my TMI posts. So I may start blogging small snippets of my life for your enjoyment. Wait, that's what my blog was supposed to do already? Shoot I am so far behind.

1 Comments:
I vote yes - blog thoughts as they occur! I love reading your blog. Seeing not one, but two posts today made grin from ear to ear!
Post a Comment
<< Home