theburgblog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Halo effect

I'm thinking a new blog pattern could be beneficial - every time Katie L. posts, I will post. Is that incentive enough, Lulu? Ha. So I'm in the part of my diary that reflects my saintly phase. (Swallow your coffee before proceeding.) For a while in high school, definitely 10th grade but I can't remember if it went longer - not there yet in the diary! - I was very well-behaved. I didn't drink and was quite well-behaved with the menfolk. My entries from this time are not boring, though. For example, one is written in Shakespearean English. Um, I'm not sure why. Quite a few profess my undying love for someone who I was not dating, including the cliche that I might die if he did not exist. I'm relatively sure this feeling was not reciprocated, and I'm almost positively sure that my friends and I narrowly escaped restraining orders several times. The fodder for these blogs - the actual stories/events - are quite entertaining, and those of you who were with me for them hopefully still remember them and are chuckling as I am while reading this; unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to post them on the webs of the wide world. Pretty sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

Bring it. Let's have a "blog off". I don't know what it is but it sounds intense!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home