theburgblog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

A few good hours with Denzel

I'm not sure I've ever done as much of nothing as I have done this weekend... and it has felt good! My stupid car problems prevented me from trekking to Virginia Beach for Beth's bridal shower, which was not cool. Plus, I was too lazy yesterday to take my car to get checked out, so it will probably start acting up again this week and piss me off. But being home alone and stayed in pjs most of the weekend turned out to be great for me. Hopefully all the rest will get me more geared up for work this week so I stop slacking!

While the rest of you were out socializing this weekend, I managed to watch about 40 hours of tv, including: part of the "Beauty & the Geek" marathon, "The Birds" (reminisced about that night at Kristi's in 7th grade, for those of you who remember that), "Bring it On Again" (who can resist these cheerleader movies?? they are my kryptonite), "Training Day," "Monk," "The Kite Runner," and at least two more movies that I can't remember right now.* You know it's bad when you watch so many movies in one day that you can't remember what you watched... a full two hours of your life is just unaccounted for. I also read and napped quite a bit.

I hope the rest of you had a great weekend, too!

*Add to that list "Anger Management," "The Waterboy," part of "Meet the Parents," and "Rudy." Instead of forgetting 2 hours of my life, apparently I forgot approximately 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home