theburgblog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Best line ever

I was absolutely thrilled when I turned on my tv this morning. By sheer luck, I turned it on at the exact moment the Real World marathon started (and by marathon, I mean two episodes, since this season just started). I haven't watched it at all, and I have been hoping to catch it. Not only that, but I am hungover, hot, and hungry, and there's nothing I'd rather be doing than laying on my couch watching this show and eating leftovers. Well, nothing else except going on a boat ride, as I discussed with Jordan* earlier. But I digress. The point is, this season of Real World is proving itself to be perfect for fulfilling my tv trash quotient. Best line ever, brought to you courtesy of The Alcoholic Jock: "You guys are just like my sisters... that I want to have sex with."

*Are you reading my blog yet, fool?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a fool, and yes I'm reading it. And I disagree that you were too supportive of the "lets take a shot!" moments. Thats all I've got.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home