theburgblog

Monday, April 07, 2008

Sorry I didn't fall... maybe next time

Well, folks, I tried. I did many possibly retarded things this weekend, but none of them resulted in any amusing blog fodder. Finally, yesterday, I took an extreme step and went ice-skating. Nope, still nothing! I didn't fall even once. This was probably because it is pretty difficult to fall when you're holding on to the wall for half the time, but still. Sorry to let you down! I know a few of you especially appreciate the humor in a good fall. As do I. :) I had honestly expected at least one medical emergency by the end of the public skating session - which, by the way, was complete with Christian rock music, only once supplanted by Aladdin theme songs. Gotta love Liberty-land!

The only thing you would find humor in these days is my attempt at dating... but since that would be laughing AT me, not WITH me, I'll pass on posting about that until the smoke clears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home