theburgblog

Thursday, April 03, 2008

More than my blog is polka-dotted - gasp!

A month or two ago, I started getting these dry spots on my arms, and now they're appearing on my legs, too. I thought it was probably related to it being winter and thus dry skin weather, but today it was suggested to me that it might be due to a slight milk allergy. This is an interesting idea since I hate milk (always have) but have been forcing myself to drink it for the past 2 months since I am notoriously bad at taking my calcium-vitamin D pills and I don't want all my bones to break at the ripe old age of 35 or something. Has anyone else heard of this correlation? I tried to google around, but our internet at work is just so slow that by the time I get a conclusive answer, I will have full-blown osteoporosis.

No matter what the connection, it's definitely the glass of cereal-less milk I made myself drink this morning that is making my tummy hurt. :(

Friday, I see you coming but you are still too far away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home